Fedora Ambassadors Business Cards
Official Business Cards Template v2.0
- IanWeller created the templates as a python script which generates these cards. Available by running yum install fedora-business-cards
- It is suggested to use the following Avery template, insert the resulting PNG files from the above script into each cell in the template, if you wish to print your own.
- You must use a separate template print for the front and the back. Suggest saving a copy of template as front and another as back.
- File:Avery-8871.ott Avery 8871 and similar blank business card template for OpenOffice, 10-up
Official Business Cards Template v1.0
- Based on an Ambassadors Meeting, GregDeKoenigsberg announced the Official Business Cards Template.
What is that HEX at the bottom of the business card?
- It's GPG Fingerprint Key. To get your GPG Fingerprint Key:
$ gpg --fingerprint email@example.com | grep Key
Key fingerprint = E2BA 40AA B980 C104 B7F5 DF36 8077 3C02 6667 0B1B
Business Card Paper