Fedora Ambassadors Meeting Minutes 2010-09-19 - APAC
For Help on IRC
This week's APAC Ambassadors Meeting will be lead by Dramsey.
- as well as other great ambassadors!!! :)
Ambassadors, update this agenda with your latest topic before the meeting has started.
- Ambassadors Members Pinging (only 5 Minutes) for example, your name, where are you, what version of Fedora, other information.
- For example, .fas dramsey I am David from Tokyo and I use both Fedora 13 with DVD and USB.
- News from FAmSCo (will skip this topic, if no FAmSCo information / representation is at meeting.)
- Report current status of upcoming APAC Fedora Events. Also, planning and preparation for future APAC Fedora 13 and Fedora 14 Release Events.
- Plans on APAC that need coordination/organization for example, FreeMedia and/or other things needed.
- Review last meeting for items - actions and ideas   
- Open floor
- Mel Chua would like to give an update on the Ambassador situation in China from her trip in August, and ask for corrections and help. Gerard Braad might assist on related questions. Subtopics to update you all on:
- projects (MIPS, QA, i18n, RHA)
References as superscript above -
- ↑ http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-06-06/fedora-meeting.2010-06-06-03.16.html
- ↑ http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-07-04/fedora-meeting.2010-07-04-03.09.html
- ↑ http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-07-18/fedora-meeting.2010-07-18-03.31.html
- ↑ http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-09-19/fedora-meeting.2010-09-19-03.40.html
- Tip, review the agenda before the meeting and keep meeting to one hour.
- Note, ask questions and add content to our meeting. This makes a great meeting for everyone.
- Note, "...I have created a F13 LiveDVD (the original F13 LiveCD + OpenOffice.org and some other stuff) and have pressed the DVDs..."
- Reminder, review IRC meeting protocol and guidelines
Action Item References