A Mentor is your partner to get sponsored!
Mentors are experienced ambassadors who can help you quickly become acclimated to the work expected of Ambassadors as well as ensuring that Ambassadors within Fedora do an acceptable job of representing Fedora.
Choosing a mentor
Each major region has a list of possible Regional Ambassador Mentors. Please contact the Mentor via email and introduce yourself. Please include the following information:
- Your main purpose for joining the Fedora Ambassadors.
- Note: The mentor may ask you to expand upon this if it's incomplete, or seems inconsistent with the goals of the Fedora Ambassadors.
- Your Fedora user wiki page. If you have not yet created your user page, please visit this page. The mentor will reject your application if you do not have a Fedora user wiki page.
- A bit of information about what you have done so far to promote Fedora amongst your peers/friends.
This email will help the Mentor to assess your suitability to be an ambassador.
Regional Ambassador Mentors
Prospective mentors are nominated by existing Mentors and confirmed by the FAmSCo FAmSCo mentor appointment process ".
North America (NA)
- Larry Cafiero (available)
- David Nalley (available)
- Ben Williams (available)
- Clint Savage (available)
- John Rose (unavailable)
- Brian Powell (unavailable)
Latin America and Mexico (LATAM)
Europe, Middle-East, Africa (EMEA)
- RobertScheck (available)
- Mathieu Bridon (unavailable)
- JoergSimon (to choose if no other is available)
EMEA - United Kingdom
- Paul Mellors (available)
- HehersonPagcaliwagan (available)
- Yuan Yijun (available)
- Shakthi Kannan (available)
- SusmitShannigrahi (unavailable upto sept.)