(Imported from MoinMoin)
m (1 revision(s))
Latest revision as of 16:29, 24 May 2008
 Appendix C
 Anaconda Binaries
- buildinstall -- script that builds the distribution
- checkcards.py -- Check for video cards
- checkisomd5 -- see implantiosmd5
- heck-repository.py -- old script that was used to check the repository for missing dependencies --
2 FIX-ME It does not work for me. It seems to need the original comps file (not comps.xml). Talk to Jeremy about getting it removed or replaced.
- filtermoddeps -- simple perl program to filter out module dependencies
- genhdlist -- script that generated the hdlist (you must use the full path to your directories)
- getkeymaps -- gets the keyboard maps
- implantiosmd5/checkisomd5 -- scripts to implant/check the md5 sum used during installation to verify the discs mediacheck boot option)
- libunicode-lite.so.1 -- some small unicode library
- loader/ -- directory that contains the loader programs 2 FIX-ME list files in loader/
- makestamp.py* -- script that makes the .discinfo
- mapshdr* -- executable ??
- mk-images* -- architecture-specific scripts that are called by buildinstall
- mk-rescueimage.i386* -- creates the rescue image
- moddeps -- modify dependencies?
- modlist -- modify header list?
- pkgorder -- creates a package order -- now called by buildinstall
- pyiosmd5sum.so* -- used by implantiosmd5/checkisomd5?
- pythondeps* -- python dependencies
- readmap* -- Read map?
- screenfont-i386.gz* -- fonts for the installer?
- scrubtree* -- scrub the installation tree -- called by buildinstall
- splittree.py [formerly splitdistro] -- used to split the distribution into discs
- trimmodmap/trimpcitable* -- trim the modmap/pcitable?
- [[upd-instroot] [upd-instroot] * -- called by buildinstall -- actual function??
- build-fc -- runs the needed scripts to generate a distribution
- mkdvd -- creates a DVD iso image
- mkfedora-cd -- creates CD iso images
- rpmupdates -- copies the new/updated RPMs in /fedora/new/new to the installation area and moves the old RPMs to /fedora/olddir.
- /usr/share/comps-extra/whichcd.py from comps-extras *-- useful for finding which CD a package is on.