Architectures/ARM/Team and Developers
The current Fedora-ARM Koji system is located at Seneca College. See  for details.
- Currently supported: armv5tel (should run without problem on higher architectures)
- Next goal: add support for armv7tel (may be kernel/glibc/openssl with the rest of userland as armv5tel).
- Use koji-shadow to follow the package builds performed on the primary archs.
- Catch up with F13 and follow builds from that point on.
- F12 is available from the previous Fedora-ARM initiative (see [])
- build-previous has been run against F13
- Currently working on getting F13 glibc built before starting to shadow