ARM chips are the most widely-produced processor family in the world; they have historically been used in cell phones and embedded applications, and are increasingly used in tablet devices and low-power-consumption servers.
The Fedora-ARM project is an initiative to bring Fedora to this processor family.
- Running Fedora-ARM on your ARM device, or through emulation on your PC
- Fedora ARM Koji (package builder) instance
- Information for Fedora package maintainers on getting your packages to work on ARM
- Information for Fedora-ARM team members (and prospective team members!) plus developers
- How to get an armv5tel cross toolchain installed on your x86 Fedora host
- How to build a kernel and cross-compile for ARM
- Building and Installing a Fedora Kernel Package on ARM Systems
- Various tips and hacks to improve Fedora ARM performance
- F14 (Alpha)
- F15 (正在进行的工作)
- Fedora 15 Hardware Floating Point Bootstrap
- Building F15 in koji - progress and outstanding tasks
- Virtual Fedora Activity Days (VFADs) take place regularly to continue building of Fedora 15. Join IRC at 11:00am EDT on the announced days, or participate at any time following the bootstrap instructions.