This is the starting page for the Fedora port to the MIPS architecture.
Goals and Objectives
The primary goal of this project is to provide support for MIPS as a secondary architecture in Fedora.
Just like the ARM port, our secondary goal is to enable derivative distributions based on the Fedora package collection and repository that are more suitably optimized for embedded and mobile use-cases.
CPU and Architecture Target
Currently we have chosen to support Loongson 2F, but in time we will also support other MIPS-compatible processors.
Fedora MIPS Repositories
How to get in touch?
- The Fedora-MIPS mailing list is available for both user and developer discussions.
- We have an IRC channel #fedora-mips on Freenode: irc://irc.freenode.net/#fedora-mips
Bugs and issues
Bug or other issues you encounter can be issued at our Trac instance https://fedorahosted.org/mips/.
Issues we currently have with building are decribed on the page Architectures/MIPS/BuildIssues
- Gerard Braad (team lead) (Fedora Account: gbraad)
- XinZhen (co-lead) (Fedora Account: lonestar)
- FaiWong (Fedora Account: lazyfai)
Interested in joining our team? Contact us in the IRC channel.