The following elections will take place in January 2014:
- Fedora Project Board (two seats)
- FESCo (Engineering) (four seats)
- FAmSCo (Ambassadors) (three seats)
All dates and times noted are UTC time.
Fedora Board Elections January 2014
For the last election, please look at NominationsmayJune2013
There are two seats up for elections this period:
More information on board seats history is available here
- Goal statement:
- Past work summary:
- Future plans:
- Anything else you want to add:
Nicaraguan, using fedora since FC4, contributor since 2008, power user, zero programming skills, major in business administration, Amateur Radio.
- Goal statement: Get more small events building contributors skills to grow contributor number.
- Past work summary: Ambassador since 2008, Mentor (inactive), Freemedia cordinator, Famsco member, Fedora Communitic Credit Card holder.
- Future plans: Identify key skills to contribute to Fedora Project, identify gap for LATAM possible contributor, look for way to create bridges. Boots this into more collaborators. Nicaragua carried workshops along 2013 resulting in converting 8 active local contributors from linux user. Would like to help replicate this experience.
- Anything else you want to add: As non technical person I would like provide a more or less fresh eyes to create ramps to get on board of Fedora Project as contributor.