This page is a prototype page that sits between users who want to file bugs and the confusion that can be bugzilla.redhat.com. Use these guided links to go directly to where you want to file or query for a bug.
Other than the guided bug entry link, all other links take you to an expert bug entry form. This form requires you to make an account to enter the bug. This account lets you receive updates to the bug report, as the bug owner works through the issue described in the report.
How To Fill Out A Bug or Feature Report
- [[Bugs/Common | Most common bugs for a release].
- Most frequently reported bugs.
- Specific bug search form is used when you know the details (keywords) of the bug but not its bug number.
Guided Bug Entry (Wizard-mode)
You can choose to the use the guided bug form.
- File a bug , choosing the appropriate component and filling out the rest of the form.
- Simple search against Fedora Documentation.
- All open bugs against Fedora Documentation.
- Make a suggestion or request.