Building Rawhide(f18) for PPC
I have run into the following issues:
- (informational) you need to be running Fedora 17 to run a rawhide mock shell
Your host OS needs to have an rpm version that supports usermove. Also, your host OS is used when files are mounted.
- no source repo for rawhide
This is used when downloading source rpms to rebuild when fixing problems. A defect will be written.
- (informational) yum not installed during mock --init
Probably working as designed but still annoying.
- loop devices not created during mock --init
- apply wwoods patch: hack to fix ppc ISO volume labels so yaboot doesn't flip out
- yaboot is not in repo
- (fixed) libdrm_nouveau.so.1()(64bit) is needed by xorg-x11-drv-nouveau-1:0.0.16-34.20110720gitb806e3f.fc17.ppc64
I worked on http://fpaste.org/ua34/ . Karsten fixed it in the build simultaneously.
- docbook-style-xsl-1.77.1-1.fc18 was tagged instead of docbook-style-xsl-1.77.2-1.fc18
At one time, ppc.koji looked like this:
NVR Built by Finished descending sort State docbook-style-xsl-1.77.1-1.fc18 karsten 2012-06-22 09:34:30 complete docbook-style-xsl-1.77.1-2.fc18 karsten 2012-06-07 14:03:13 complete
It would be nice if we could figure out how this happened and prevent it in the future...
- systemd.spec needs to depend on docbook-style-xsl >= 1.77.1-2
add the following to the spec file: BuildRequires: docbook-style-xsl >= 1.77.1-2
- apply haraldh dracut patch: http://fpaste.org/K2sR/
- (optional/helpful) apply pungi debug output
- apply hamzy dracut readonly patch: 0051-fix-readonly-prefix.patch
- add python-udev to builder-rawhide-koji.ks
- add "installpkg python-pyudev" to runtime-install.tmpl
- don't delete ldconfig from glibc in runtime-cleanup.tmpl
- systemd.spec Provides libudev
- pyanaconda/pyudev.py uses .0 version of libudev library
- don't delete localdef from glibc-common in runtime-cleanup.tmpl
- Failed to start Network Manager
- ifconfig does not exist on install root