The Community Architecture team is responsible for ensuring that the free software community is an equal partner in the creation of Red Hat's products, including the Fedora Project. We are responsible for defining and executing Red Hat's global community development strategy.
Our team's mission is inspired by Red Hat's mission statement: To be the catalyst in communities of customers, contributors, and partners creating better technology the open source way.
Red Hat associates can see more on our internal wiki.
Who is CommArch?
The team has changed over the years, but the current roster is:
- Max Spevack, the team's leader and former Fedora Project Leader.
- Karsten 'quaid' Wade, giving voice to The Open Source Way, former leader of Fedora's DocsProject, and long-time Fedora contributor.
- Mel Chua, the force behind TeachingOpenSource.org and POSSE.
- Ian Weller, Fedora jack-of-all-trades and Red Hat intern/part-timer. Doer of stuff.
- Michael Tiemann, Red Hat's Vice President of Open Source Affairs.
This category has only the following subcategory.