Current Tasks needing to be worked:
- User:chrisroberts requested a grep guide for versioned docdirs, file bugs and patches https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/UnversionedDocdirs
Current Guides that need to be worked:
The documentation system migrated from Publican to Asciidoc. The active project list can be found on Pagure : https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/
We use Red Hat's Bugzilla instance for tracking issues and tasks within the Docs Project. It is always helpful to provide input and patches to bugs.
These tasks are for the creation of content -- research, writing, editing, and publishing.
- If you are just getting started in Docs. It presents tasks without assignments as well as tracking active tasks, including small team projects.Docs_Project_content_tasks_for_new_contributors
- Docs_Project_content_tasks_for_experienced_contributors is where your tasks are tracked.
- Wiki_gardening_tasks are for contributors of all levels.
The page for these tasks pulls in lists from the content and admin tasks. Students are equal contributors so do not have a separate task/tracking page. This page is an aggregate to draw attention to specific areas for interested students. This list is currently focused toward students involved in a class using open source in the curriculum. (Experimental idea quaid 18:46, 3 September 2008 (UTC))
These tasks make Docs happen -- tools, project management, leadership
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Docs Project tasks"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Docs bug stomping day 2010-03-06
- Docs Project admin notes
- Docs Project admin tasks for experienced contributors
- Docs Project content tasks for experienced contributors
- Docs Project content tasks for new contributors
- Docs Project guides table
- Docs Project meetings
- Docs Project Review Table
- Docs Project tasks
- Archive:Docs Project tasks during FUDConF11
- Docs Project tasks for students
- Docs tasks for Packaging Guide and related materials