Here you will find the formal documentation for Fedora, as well as draft documents that aren't yet finished. Formal documentation is the responsibility of the DocsProject .
Published full-length guides and tutorials
The Docs Project writes all its official guides in DocBook XML. These guides are provided to the public in HTML, HTML-Single, and PDF format at the link below.
- F10 User Guide
- F11 Draft User Guide
- How to use IRC for communication in Fedora
- How To sign a Contributors License Agreement (CLA)
- How to contribute to the release notes and be a beat writer
- Beats - These are the very latest Release Notes for Fedora, as they are developed
- Draft Documentation - Guides and tutorials that are being developed on this Wiki
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki - The entire Wiki has many useful documents, which are not formal Fedora documents but may be what you need. Try the Wiki search to find your topic.
Fedora Project Documents
- Legal - Legal documents for the Fedora Project (Includes licenses)
The Tools of Fedora Documentation
Working with Development Tools
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Documentation"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 227 total.(previous 200) (next 200)