|Line 3:||Line 3:|
* [[SIGs/Fonts/Triaging| for everyone ]]
* [[SIGs/Fonts/Packaging| packager corner]]
* [[SIGs/Fonts/QA| QA corner]]
* [[SIGs/Fonts/Dev| developer corner]]
Revision as of 14:41, 14 June 2008
The Fonts Special Interest Group is an informal group of Fedora Linux contributors. It is dedicated to improving fonts availability and text rendering/layouting in the distribution and its other Linux derivatives.
Join us and help:
|Activity||OS Developer||Translator||Content Writer||Designer||People Person|
Any font or text-related activity can be tackled, as long as the result is free/libre and compatible with the Fedora objectives.
The current SIG task list is published here.
|Mailing list name||Intended use||Web archives|
|Source||Gmane||MarkMail||The mail archive|
We do not have a dedicated IRC channel right now; the general low-traffic ##fonts channel on irc.freenode.net should be used instead. It is shared by all the FLOSS font groups and is distribution-agnostic.
The following Fedora members contribute on a permanent or semi-permanent basis to this SIG:
- The freedesktop.org text layout working group regularly publishes materials on present and future state of text rendering on FLOSS desktops. They're all a must-read.
- Ed Trager maintains the very complete unifont web site.
- The Open Font Library is an effort to host open fonts, though all may not be free enough for Fedora.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Fonts SIG"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.