Fedora Packages are maintained collectively by a community of both Red Hat members and volunteers.
- Available Packages:
- Package Review Process - describes the formal review process (for both contributors and reviewers)
- Packaging SIGs - Informal groups of packagers working on specific areas of the distribution
- EPEL - Rebuild of Fedora packages for RHEL or compatible derivatives
- How to create an RPM package - start here if you don't know how to create an RPM package
- Maximum RPM Book - most detailed, but slightly obsolete
- RPM Guide
- Building Packages Guide Work through these examples. You'll learn a lot.
Resources for Fedora Package Collection contributors
- SIGs - Fedora Special Interest Groups
- Fedora package components in bugzilla
- Vacation Notice - Add a vacation note if you are going to be unavailable for a few days.
Admin Requests / Tracking
Repository and CVS status pages for requesting manual copies and removals of packages:
Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo)
Fedora technical management is organized by the Fedora Engineering Steering Committee (FESCo).
- FESCo Members
- FESCo's current schedule
- Ideas Container to collect long term ideas (feel free to add things here!)
- Summaries from the past FESCo meetings
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Package Maintainers"
The following 80 pages are in this category, out of 80 total.