Fedora Cloud SIG
The Fedora Cloud SIG works to make Fedora successful on all major cloud platforms, public and private.
Get Fedora Cloud Images!
Joining and participating in the Cloud SIG
We don't have a formalized join process. Signing up on the mailing list, coming to Cloud SIG meetings, and joining our IRC channel are good ways to get involved.
- Archives: http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/cloud/
Fedora Cloud folks hang out on irc.freenode.net at #fedora-cloud.
Haven't used IRC for communication before? More information on how to use IRC is available here.
The Cloud SIG does not currently hold regular IRC meetings. We generally discuss and decide things on the mailing list.
There are archives of meetings on the Cloud SIG meetings page.
What we're working on
There are a number of folks from various projects participating in the Cloud SIG. Some of these projects are listed below:
- Documentation: Publishing_image_to_EC2
- Cloud Marketing Collateral
- OpenStack, OpenStack (in Features)
- Sheepdog: Sheepdog Feature page, Sheepdog project page
- Features/Aeolus Conductor
- CloudFS (upstream project is at http://CloudFS.org)
- OpenNebula (upstream project is at http://opennebula.org)
- Eucalyptus 3
- Aeolus Conductor
Interested in helping out with packaging? Feel free to grab a package from any of the projects you see here. If you're not sure what to work on, feel free to drop a note to our mailing list. If you're not a packager yet, or still need help, we can help out with that on the mailing list as well, or you can read the package maintainers page for more information.
In addition to the excellent Cloud Guide created by the Fedora Documentation team with help from Cloud SIG contributors, we have a few wiki pages with documentation: