Create release signing key
At the beginning of each release under development a new package signing key is created for it. This key is used to prove the authenticity of packages built by Fedora and distributed by Fedora. This key will be used to sign all packages for the public test and final releases.
1) Log into a system configured to run sigul client.
2) Create the key, coming up with a good passphrase when prompted
$ sigul new-key --key-admin jkeating --name-real Fedora --name-comment 13 --name-email firstname.lastname@example.org fedora-13
3) wait a while for entropy
4) Grant key access to Fedora Account holders who will be signing packages. Protect the key access with a temporary a passphrase. For example, "CHANGEME."
$ sigul grant-key-access fedora-13 jwboyer
5) Provide the key name and temporary passphrase to signers
If they don't respond, revoke access until they are ready to change their passphrase
$ sigul change-passphrase fedora-13 for all users
6) Add the key to fedora-release package
$ sigul get-public-key fedora-13 RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-13-primary
7) Make sure the spec file will handle it correctly
8) Make a new fedora-release for rawhide (FIXME: this should be its own SOP)
9) Add the key to fedoraproject.org/keys by sending an email ascii block to email@example.com. It can also be retrieved from viewvc http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/fedora-release/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-13-primary?revision=1.1&root=fedora&view=co
10) Add the key details to sigulsign_unsigned file which lives in the Release Engineering repo (need full URL) in the scripts/dir
Add the key to the KEYS dictionary near the top, need to know the key
$ gpg <key block from get-public-key>
Upload the key to key servers
$ gpg --import <block> $ gpg --send-keys <keyid>
FIXME--need verification steps
Consider Before Running
FIXME--anything to add here?