The mission of Fedora's Documentation Project is to provide documentation to users and developers to improve the overall usage of Fedora. We explain the use of certain pieces of software and systems, provide written accounts of special events (like releases), and provide recommendations on settings for software and systems (in terms of security, performance, etc.).
|Meetings|| Weekly at , Monday at 1:00pm UTC|
Next Meeting Agenda
|Current issues||Fedora Documentation Bugs - Reported issues with Official Docs|
|Project planning||Current projects|
I want to...
- I want to find documentation.
- I want to report a problem.
- I want to write or help maintain documentation.
- I want to translate documents.
- I want to know what the Documentation Project does.
- I want to find a task to work on.
- I want to find answers about copyright and licensing of my contributions.
- Learn the processes and start contributing.
All documentation produced by Fedora is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License 3.0 Unported License.