Docs Project meetings
The Fedora Documentation Project holds weekly IRC meetings. All members of the Fedora Project are welcome to participate.
Information about past meetings can be found on the Category:Docs Project meetings page.
The Docs Project meets in channel #fedora-meeting on the Freenode IRC system. All members of the community are welcome to attend and participate in our meetings.
- Day: Thursday
- Time: 0001 Hrs UTC (refer to World clock)
- Location: #fedora-meeting on freenode
For more information and to discuss any of the agenda items, be sure to click on the links to read the threads on the docs list.
A meeting reminder should be sent at the beginning of the meeting day.
Agenda for Next Meeting
This is the agenda for the next meeting for Docs Project. Please write down your topic suggestions so that we have an idea on what will be discussed in the meeting. Pointers to emails which expand on the idea are always welcome!
20 April 2011
- Follow up on last week's action items (10 minutes - link)
- zoglesby jjmcd look into creating categories in gnome3 menu
- Send Project Wide-Final Release Notes Deadlines - April 14th
- Build and Post Beta release-notes to docs.fedoraproject.org - April 18th
- Build and Post Fedora Technical Notes to docs.fedoraproject.org - April 18th
- Reminder to Development: Wiki Freeze in 7 days - April 18th
- Fedora 15 Schedule (5 min)
- Release Notes (15 min)
- GNOME3 issues
- Guide Status (10 minutes)
- Outstanding BZ Tickets (10 minutes)
- Open floor discussion (5 minutes)
This table may be transcluded in other locations, but originates at Docs_Project_admin_tasks_for_experienced_contributors#Task_table.
|Task||Assignee||Due date||Next milestone||Status|
This table discusses who owns which documentation guide. All of these guides are a work in progress. F indicates next version planned; which in turn becomes the last published. Join the fun by contacting the guide owner or adopting an orphaned guide. Have an idea for a guide not yet in this list? Bring it up on the docs project list.
* This document is low priority, but is short and easy text ideal for new documentation translators.
** Replaces the Virtualization Guide from F14 onwards.