The Fedora Documentation Project holds weekly IRC meetings. All members of the Fedora Project are welcome to participate.
Information about past meetings can be found on the Category:Docs Project meetings page.
The Docs Project meets in channel Freenode IRC system. All members of the community are welcome to attend and participate in our meetings.on the
- Day: Monday
- Time: 14:00 UTC (See the UTC Howto for instructions to convert UTC to your local time)
- Location: on freenode.net
For more information and to discuss any of the agenda items, be sure to click on the links to read the threads on the docs list.
A meeting reminder should be sent at the beginning of the meeting day.
Agenda for Next Meeting
This is the agenda for the next meeting for Docs Project. Please write down your topic suggestions so that we have an idea on what will be discussed in the meeting. Pointers to emails which expand on the idea are always welcome!
7 January 2013
- #topic Roll Call
- #info Participants are reminded to make liberal use of #info #link #help in order to make the minutes "more better"
- #topic Follow up on last week's action items (10 minutes - link)
- #action jjmcd_ to update the install directory for the Release Notes
- #action bcotton to solicit guide updates on mailing list
- #topic Fedora 18 schedule
- #link http://jreznik.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-18/f-18-docs-tasks.html
- #info F18 final is scheduled for 8 Jan
- #topic Release Notes
- #topic /usr/share/help (pkovar)
- #topic FUDcon NA
- #info In Lawrence, KS January 18-20
- #link http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Lawrence_2013
- #topic Docs Leader election
- #info It is tradition that at the end of every release, the Docs lead offers up the throne
- #info bcotton will be unavailable to lead the group for F19
- #info Volunteers and nominations due to the mailing list by 0000 UTC on Friday, 11 January. If there are multiple volunteers or nominees, we will set up an election.
- #action bcotton to post call for volunteers to mailing list
- #topic Outstanding BZ Tickets (5 minutes)
- #topic Open floor discussion (5 minutes)
This table may be transcluded in other locations, but originates at Docs_Project_admin_tasks_for_experienced_contributors#Task_table.
|Task||Assignee||Due date||Next milestone||Status|
The documentation system migrated from Publican to Asciidoc. The active project list can be found on Pagure : https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/