Documentation I18n Beat
- ibus-kkc (Kana-Kanji Conversion) is a new Japanese input method engine using the new libkkc backend, which replaces ibus-anthy.
- ibus-libpinyin is an intelligent pinyin engine based on libpinyin backend.
- add some professional dictionaries configurable in setup dialog.
- add import third party dictionary options to setup dialog.
- ibus-typing-booster - spell checking suggestions by hunspell improved
- imsettings now checks the
org.gnome.settings-daemon.plugins.keyboard.activegsettings key to determine if imsettings should manage input methods on GNOME and Cinnamon Desktops. If you do not want to use IBus integration for them, set the key to
- Lohit fonts version 2.5.3 available with major enhancements in Devanagari, Kannada, Malayalam and Tamil fonts.
- Culmus fonts version 0.130 available with new font family Shofar.
- fonts-tweak-tool has supported embedded bitmap, font substitution configuration, and OpenType Feature Tags.
- A translation tool called
twhas been added.