Documentation Java Beat
The NetBeans has been updated to version 6.5. NetBeans 6.5 is a significant update of the NetBeans 6.1 and includes the following changes:
- PHP support with code completion, Xdebug and web service features.
- JavaFX 1.0 supports animation, graphics and media codecs for rich content application development.
- New Support for Groovy and Grails.
- Automatic Compile and Deploy on Save for Java and Java EE applications.
- Improved database support: SQL history, SQL completion, and results viewing and editing improvements.
- Improved Java ME support for Data Binding, SVG and Custom Component creation.
- GUI Builder: Support for Nimbus and simple class names.
- JUnit: single test method support.
- Debugger: Redesign of Step into feature.
For information about the main development features in NetBeans IDE, see: