Documentation Virtualization Beat
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 01:41, 17 September 2011
Warning - Beat Converted
The contents of this beat have been converted to Publican and sent for translation. The official Fedora 20 documentation now contains the information that was on this page.
If you have changes or corrections please file a bug. Use the product Fedora Documentation, component release-notes.
For the official copy of this beat, refer to [Release Notes the Fedora 20 Documentation].
- Support for USB 2.0 (EHCI) devices has been added.
- Many fixes to comply with the ATAPI specification
- GET_EVENT_STATUS_NOTIFICATION: Implement 'media' subcommand that helps report tray open/close, media present/absent states to guests. Newer Linux guests (kernels 2.6.38+) rely on this command to revalidate discs.
- Major code refactoring and cleanup
Upstream release notes
- Update to qemu 0.15, refer upstream changes at http://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/0.15
- Xen support merged into qemu
- Stable guest TSC across migration
- Support for VIA CPU features
- Several memory leak fixes in all virtio devices
- The performance of qemu-img convert has been improved
- qemu-img convert and rebase now support the -p option which enables progress display
- Improved the performance of creating/deleting internal snapshots
- Added the guest agent that supports snapshotting,