EPEL for Contributors
Joining EPEL is as simple as being part of Fedora (e.g. be a part of the packager group in the account system) and having a love for Enterprise Linux. There is a template that can be used for maintaining EPEL packages as part of a job. More details in the FAQ entry on contributing.
- EPEL SIG - EPEL Special Interest Group
- EPEL Steering Committee - leads the EPEL SIG
- Schedule - tasks the EPEL SIG and its Steering Committee are working on
- Meetings - the EPEL SIG meets every other week on IRC; come and join us!
- Reports - happenings in EPEL-land summed up.
- Guidelines and Policies - specific to EPEL
- List of Fedora Contributors not participating - not all of them participate in EPEL
- plague-client FAQ - FAQ about using plague-client to communicate with the build system used for EPEL