The Fedora project can offer a number of easy task to new comers.
If you are new to the project, you may want to check #link the easyfix page, pick one that you like, contact the person in charge and get started ;-)
If you are a project owner and would like to add your project to the easyfix page there are to step to do:
- add yourself below
- enable xml prc on your trac, in the plugin page find the xml rpc plugin and enable:
- all the tracrpc.ticket.*
- the entry tracrpc.xml_rpc.*
- the entry tracrpc.web_ui.*
- give the XML_RPC write to 'anonymous' in the permission page (for this you will need to activate the entry tracrpc.api.* in the plugin page)
You should provide:
- The name of the project
- The tag you use in the keywords field to mark ticket as easyfix
- Your fas name as contact person.
* elections easyfix toshio * fas easyfix toshio * kitchen easyfix toshio * packagedb easyfix toshio * python-fedora easyfix toshio * tgcaptcha2 easyfix pingou