The following groups have elections in December 2008:
12/3: FLSCo (Localization / Translations) is continuing with their current members, and will not hold an election as previously planned.
- Nominations are open from 28 October through 3 December, 2008.
- IRC Town Hall-style discussions with candidates for the various positions will be arranged for 4 December through 6 December.
- The elections will take place 7 December through 20 December, 2008.
You may self-nominate. If you wish to nominate someone else, please consult with that person ahead of time. Wiki nomination pages carry additional details about the nominee which the nominee is expected to write.
IRC Town Halls
Each group participating in the election will host at least one Town Hall on IRC. Each will last one hour, or less if there are no further questions.
How to Join
- Nominees should join #fedora-townhall on FreeNode (irc.freenode.net). Only nominees and a moderator may speak in this channel.
- The general public should join #fedora-townhall-public on FreeNode (irc.freenode.net). Direct your questions for the nominees to the moderator.
Thursday December 4, 2008
Friday December 5, 2008
|02:00 UTC||Fedora Project Board||inode0||9pm Eastern Thursday night|
|15:00 UTC||Fedora Project Board||Mspevack||10am Eastern Friday morning|
|17:00 UTC||FESCo||Ctyler||Noon Eastern Friday|
Saturday December 6, 2008
|17:00 UTC||FAMSCo||Jon Stanley||Noon Eastern Saturday|
The Fedora Elections Guide has information on the voting method used in the Fedora elections and detailed instructions on how to cast your vote.
- Fedora 11 Release Name. Process to be announced.