Please place questions you would like to see candidates for the various offices answer. If your question is specific to one office (such as the Board, FESCo, or FAMSCO), please indicate that.
These question have been proposed:
- What is The Fedora Project to you? Where do you see the project in two releases? Two years?
- What is the most important part of the Fedora distribution? (IE, Desktop, FEL, AOS)
- Why are you a member of the Fedora project?
- What part of the Fedora project would you change, given the power to do so?
- From your perspective what is it that Fedora brings to linux distros that is unique and original? What sets Fedora apart?
- Suppose a user/contributor brings up an issue that bothers an important fraction of Fedora community and he proposes a change in the default behavior of Fedora; but either you don't have personal interest in that area, or (as a user) the issue doesn't bother you. How would you approach the problem?
- Specific to those in the fray for FAmSCo, what would you be doing to ensure that as a body FAmSCo is communicating more with its constituents ?
- How would you measure your success as an elected member?
- If you are running for re-election, what are the things that you promised but could not do? Why so? What are you planning to prevent a recurrence?
- If you are running for the first time, in your opinion, what are the things that the previous committee could do but couldn't/didn't? Did you suggest it to them? If you did and it was rejected, why do you think your idea will still be useful? If you didn't suggest it to them, why?
- For FAmSCo candidates: What things should be done to promote Fedora in non-developed countries, and how you see FAmSCo can support those initiatives?
- For FAmSCo candidates: Do you see any shortcomings in the mentoring overall process? What do you want to change in that process?
Will be posted prior to the IRC town hall meetings.