Please place questions you would like to see candidates for the various offices answer. If your question is specific to one office (such as the Board or FESCo), please indicate that.
- If you could single-handedly change one thing about Fedora, what would it be and why?
- Please name three things you plan to work on and realize while being on the Board or FESCo!
- If elected, how will Fedora as a project be better as a result of your leadership? Or IOW: What strengths will you bring to the Fedora board/FESCo that are currently missing?
- What do you see as Fedora's greatest strength and weakness, and what will you do to improve upon that? Or IOW: Which processes have worked best in Fedora, and which processes need to be improved?
- What is Fedora's place in the larger community with respect to other distributions?
- What are you going to be doing in the Fedora Board that you cannot do outside of it or how would being in board/FESCo help in what you want to accomplish?
- What are your unique strengths and what are your weaknesses?
- How will you make the work for in Fedora easier and more fun?
- Who is Fedora for?
- Should any steps be taken to make sure releases don't get as much last minute delays as in the past? If yes: which?
- How or to what extent would you say are Fedora's governance bodies responsible for protecting volunteers and volunteer based efforts against interference from within Red Hat by either person or policy?
- The Fedora Project suffers from a lack of communication. In 2009 for 8 out of 21 FESCo meetings no meeting minutes were sent to the lists. What would you do to improve communication between the different groups in Fedora and especially between FESCo, Board and the community?
- What would you do to cleanup and organize the Fedora project packaging guidelines, rules and other wiki pages to make it more consistent and easier for new contributors?
- There is a proposal out there to moderate fedora-devel. What should be disallowed? Racist or sexist speech? Profanity? At what point does a complaint against a small project become a personal attack? ie "Your idea is utterly stupid." Should we disallow trolls or posts likely to start flamewars? Who will decide the difference between intelligent debate and flaming?
- Please give three examples of other boards or communities you have participated in and the positive differences you made there.
- What do you consider to be Fedora's raison d'etre? In the past the focus of Fedora has shifted from release to release. Do you see a long-term goal or a "target audience" Fedora should strive for? How do you define your role in helping the project reaching that goal?
- Simple question: Among the two, do you prefer Gnome or KDE?
- Do you think a Fedora Foundation is still worth pursuing? Why or Why not?
- Should kernel module packages be allowed in Fedora?