Add questions for the end-user survey here.
This is an end-user survey for users of the Fedora operating system.
- Age range
- Are you a contributor to the Fedora Project?
- If not, what is keeping you from contributing?
- If yes, what areas are you contributing?
- How do you obtain your Fedora releases? (Direct download, DVD at conferences...)
- What methods do you use to obtain support for Fedora? (IRC, Fedora Wiki, ....)
Other Random Questions worth considering
- Have you ever filed a bug report in bugzilla?
- How many computers do you have Fedora installed?
- How do you use Fedora (personal, business, etc)?
Split by installation type
(Note: Limesurvey can split down multiple paths based on question type (either/or, checkboxes for all paths, etc.)
- What is your primary desktop?
- How often do you upgrade your Fedora release?
- Is your usage for professional purposes or as a hobbyist?
- Primary use cases: (Development, general productivity, etc)
- Is your server for production/test/learning/? ?
- How often do you upgrade your release of Fedora?
- What is the primary workload your server(s)? (all that apply) - (webserver, file server, database, mail server, backups, media server, etc)