2008 November 12 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Karsten Hopp (kick_)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- FESCo approved the following policy changes to the Features process:
- Feature owner will be cc'd on agenda & meeting summaries where there feature is discussed (Feature owners will need to include e-mail addresses on the feature page).
- One week prior to final freeze, testing must have returned reasonable results or will consider drop, contingency plan, etc.
- Nominations for the four open seats in the upcoming FESCo election is open. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Development/SteeringCommittee/Nominations
- bpepple attempted to abdicate his chair position, but was convinced to continue until after the upcoming elections. They will look at having a secretary position in future FESCo's to reduce the work load on the chair position.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-11-12.html