2008 December 3 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Karsten Hopp (kick_)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
Final Fedora 11 Schedule
- FESCo approved the final version of the F11 schedule proposed by rel-eng. Some important dates:
- February 25th - Features not testable and nearly complete may be pushed to F12
- April 8th - Features need to be 100% complete, and FESCo to make final decisions on whether to keep or defer features.
- FESCo approved Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams's (ivazquez) request to merge the python-2.6 packages built with the dist-f11-python tag with Rawhide on Thursday.
- jwb will contact the various Secondary Arches SIGS, and ask for monthly status reports.
- nirik will contact Richard Jones, and see if he could provide simple instructions how to fix the OCaml packages, and FESCo will recruit some folks to help fix the broken deps.
- Christoper Stone (XulChris) had a licensing question about one of his packages. FESCo suggested that he contact spot & fedora-legal to get a definitive answer.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2008-12-03.html