Fedora Extras Steering Committee 26 May 2005
- Greg DeKoenigsberg
- Jeremy Katz
- Dave Lawrence
- Elliot Lee
- Michael Schwendt
- Enrico Scholtz
- Ville Skytta
- Colin Charles
- Seth Vidal
- New package process. Progress being made, status report to be sent to the list soon.
- Fedora Infrastructure components have been created in bugzilla.
- Sponsorship document. Greg hasn't had time, but to hold us for now, we have a two sentence version. "Sponsors educate and new sponsors are proposed to the steering committee. Barring vetoes, we'll approve them"
- PPC build box. We have approval to order a box, Jeremy to continue that path.
- Buildsys. Movement continues on improvements for post-FC4
- Package sync across architectures. Jeremy has kicked off a lot of builds and is continuing to move towards this getting better. Bugs are blocking FE4Target.
- Fedora Traffic. Colin sent a draft, mostly a question of where to put it. Looks good.
- Brings up need for more committees for Fedora stuff, eg, marketing. Greg is working on that.
- Discussion of Legacy and CVS access. Probably going to do /cvs/legacy
- FE4. We need to do a CVS branch and a directory structure branch for FC4 to have extras available at launch. General consensus on this. Jeremy to try to get details straight.
- Michael brought up concerns about orphaned packages. Jeremy suggested dropping them from the FE4 repository, no real consensus.
- Meeting next week cancelled due to people being at Red Hat Summit