Fedora Extras Steering Committee, 7 July 2005
- Tom Callaway
- Greg DeKoenigsberg
- Jeremy Katz
- Jesse Keating
- Dave Lawrence
- Elliot Lee
- Matthias Saou
- Enrico Scholtz
- Michael Schwendt
- Seth Vidal
- Ville Skyttä
- Link to NewPackageProcess in account system mail. Tricky due to generic nature of account system (which needs to remain as Fedora expands). Elliot to explore
- Sample NewPackageProcess document. Not done yet.
- NewPackageProcess vetting. Has been done, looks good with a few minor tweaks from spot and mschwendt.
- cvs-import.sh creating branches. No progress.
- sudoers. Fixed
- Mail on commit to a contributors' module this has dependencies on other larger changes to the package submission process, so we're going to lower the priority until those happen.
- New package submission process. Dave thinks some of this can be done pretty simply with bugzilla, he's going to mock up some bugs with the current db.
- Write up of package review guidelines. These are up at PackageReviewGuidelines as a first pass. Additional comments and suggestions welcome.
- Sponsor nominations. Question of people not being aware that they can do reviews without being a sponsor. Discussion on how to make this more clear.
- Ed Hill nominated and approved.
- Greg/Sopwith/Jeremy working issues with external access to machines in colo to make it easier to move things forward there.
- Buildsystem update
- Build boxes updated to FC4
- New buildsys installed on them
- Can't test new buildsys without shutting down the old so some downtime will be required.
- Going to shoot for this weekend
- fedoraproject.org revamp
- Work is ongoing by dfong and hrishi and hopefully it'll be able to go live next week.