* Jon Stanley (jds2001) * Kevin Fenzi (nirik) * Dan Horak (sharkcz) * Josh Boyer (jwb) * Brian Pepple (bpepple) * Bill Nottingham (notting) * David Woodhouse (dwmw2) * Jarod Wilson (j-rod) * Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
* Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Matej Cepl (mcepl) was approved as a sponsor by a 6-0 vote.
- Michel Salim (salimma) was approved as a sponsor by a 5-0 vote.
- Nils Philippsen (nphilipp) was approved as a sponsor by a 5-0 vote.
- Oliver Falk (oliver) was approved as a provenpackager by a 5-0 vote.
- Orcan Ogetbil (oget) was not approved for provenpackager. It was suggested that he reapply in a month or so with more examples of his work/his proposed work.
- Miloš Jakubíček (mjakubicek) was approved as a provenpackager by a 7-0 vote.
- Steven Parrish (tuxbrewr) was approved as a sponsor by a 5-0 vote.
Fedora Creative Commons Content repository
FESCo discussed this for a while. It was decided that while it seems like an interesting idea that agrees with the Fedora goals, it is probably better implemented as a cross-distro repository. It was suggested to take it to the email@example.com list to see if more interest could be stirred up.
Review list of non-provenpackager committable packages
FESCo agreed to notify package owners whose packages were not committable by provenpackager; after two weeks, if they did not request an exemption, the package would be opened.
Policy on Flags
FESCo deferred this until Tom Calloway could be present to discuss the proposal.
Making fluid soundfont the default
FESCo approved this as a change in F-11; once it is proven there, it can be backported to earlier releases.
Figure out what to do about deactivated maintainers
FESCO approved a policy where they would:
- wait one more week
- mail any still inactive maintainers
- wait one week
- orphan the package
Will Woods presented a idea for changing the rawhide and development cycle somewhat. It was discussed; there was no formal proposal or vote. See the minutes for details.
For more information, see the full meeting log.