- 1 Members Present
- 2 Members Absent
- 3 Sponsor/Provenpackager requests
- 4 Policy on Flags - https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/110
- 5 Features
- 6 Discussion of feature readiness
- 7 Criteria for provenpackager exclusion
- 8 GNOME 2.26.1
- 9 Meeting log
- Jon Stanley (jds2001)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Dan Horak (sharkcz)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Jochen Schmitt (s4504kr) was approved as a provenpackager by a 6-0 vote.
Policy on Flags - https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/110
The proposed policy on flags was approved by a 6-0 vote.
QEMU and KVM Merge - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/KVM_and_QEMU_merge
This was approved by a 8-0 vote.
Discussion of feature readiness
Various features and their readiness were discussed. No votes to demote features were made.
Criteria for provenpackager exclusion
FESCo discussed what criteria would be used for packages that requested not to be writable by provenpackager.
FESCo approved Gnome 2.26.1 builds landing at the development freeze.
For more information, see the full meeting log.