- The slogan should be short, 1-3 words.
- The slogan should be an active sentence, like a command:
- F8: Go higher
- F9: Make waves
- F10: Fire it up
- F11: Reign
- F12: Unite
- F13: Rock it
- F14: TBA
- The slogan should be positive, and reflect the idea that Fedora helps the user achieve something great.
- The slogan should reflect one or more of the themes from the #Artwork created by the Artwork team for this release.
- It's more important to fit the artwork theme than the four foundations shown in the #Keywords section below.
- Multiple things combined to create a new, more complex one
F14 Artwork Theme Concepts has the final concept for F14 art. Note that the designers are not accepting new concepts; however, the current art is being further developed, and what's on that page is not yet final as of this writing.
- The four foundations
New slogan ideas
|"slogan"||Your Name Here||explanation|
|"Impress"||Misha Shnurapet||Great apps, technologies and desktop features can make one switch OS.|
|"Feel it"||Rob Callaghan||You think it, then express it, don't forget to "feel it"!|
|"Breaking through"||Stuart Gathman||Art resembles a shattered glass ceiling|
|"Add it up."||Robyn Bergeron||Fedora is a whole, made up of many parts.|
|"Join forces."||Paul W. Frields||People join together in Fedora to do something great.|
|"Keep Expanding"||Leo Boulton||Think F12 key on the keyboard; F13 is current; F14 is yet one more.|
|"Wrapping-up world ideas"||Arsenick||We bundled ideas from all over the world, let's try them!|
|"Breaking down barriers"||Jared Smith||We're breaking down the barriers that have held us back!|
|"Sum to infinity"||Marc Stewart||Greater than sum of its parts; Fedora-infinity link; Style as "inf14ity"?|
|"Come Play Outside"||Leo Boulton||Get outside of the (traditional OS) box with Fedora; Freedom.|
|"So Say We All"||Justin O'Brien||a unifying phrase that shows many ideas can flow into one|
|"Don't Panic"||Justin O'Brien||We have another awesome release coming and we don't want pandemonium erupting|
|"Be Different"||Edna Rheiner||In Honor of the book A Different Universe|