F16 elections questionnaire
- What will you be able to accomplish by being elected, that you would not otherwise be able to do as a contributor?
- What will you do to ensure that Fedora remains at the forefront of innovation in the GNU/Linux space?
- What do you view Fedora's purpose and place being in the F/LOSS microcosm.
- What are your top three priorities as a board member?
- What do you think about Fedora's vision and goals?
- Who do you think Fedora is for today? Who should it be for?
- If proprietary is black (100% gray) and uncompromising completely free right down to the hardware is white (0% gray), what % of gray are you and why?
- Where do you see Fedora in five years? How do you think we'll get there?