Please add questions you'd like to see asked to this page.
- 1 Board
- 1.1 What will you be able to accomplish by being elected, that you would not otherwise be able to do as a contributor?
- 1.2 What is the role of the board in your opinion? What is it to do or not to do?
- 1.3 What are your top three priorities as a board member?
- 1.4 There appears to be a general malaise or perhaps even an apathy that is plaguing certain areas of Fedora - what do you perceive the problem to be and how would you fix it?
- 2 FESCo
- 3 FAmSCo
- 3.1 What will you be able to accomplish by being elected, that you would not otherwise be able to do as a contributor?
- 3.2 What is the role of FAmSCo in your opinion? What is it to do or not to do?
- 3.3 What would you change about the way Ambassadors is run
- 3.4 When considering the normal situation, how many days(minimum) you need to response an inquiry from a FAm?
- 3.5 What actions will the future FAmSCo take to encourage more participation to regional FAms meetings?
- 3.6 Will you participate for FAms regional meetings actively? If yes, what regional meetings you cover?
- 3.7 What do you do to improve the budget report?
- 3.8 How do think the budget management can be more transparent?