F8 User Guide - Introduction
(fixing a few formats, nesting, and removing cruft instructions)
m (Changed the next page link.)
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|[[F8 User Guide| Previous Page - Table of Contents]] ||[[F8 User Guide| Table of Contents]] ||[[F8 User Guide -
|[[F8 User Guide| Previous Page - Table of Contents]] ||[[F8 User Guide| Table of Contents]] ||[[F8 User Guide - | Next Page - The Fedora Desktops]]
Latest revision as of 21:01, 17 December 2008
Welcome to the Fedora 8 Desktop User Guide! This guide is intended for users who have a working Fedora 8 system and are able to use a mouse and keyboard.
This guide explains:
- The different desktops available to the Fedora user
- How to login to your computer
- The layout of the three main Fedora desktops (GNOME, KDE and Xfce)
- How to use the file and system navigator
- How to use the e-mail client
- How to use the instant messenger client
- How to use the web-browser
- How to use the Open
Office office suite
- How to customize your new Fedora desktop
 About this Document
Volunteer contributors from the Fedora Documentation Project create this guide, and many others, for each release of Fedora. If you have questions or suggestions about the Fedora documentation, or if you would like to help document Fedora, please visit the Fedora Documentation Project web site.
For assistance installing Fedora 8 please read the Installation Guide:
Thank you for choosing Fedora.
|Previous Page - Table of Contents||Table of Contents||Next Page - The Fedora Desktops|