FAD KDE SIG 2012
This is the main page for FAD KDE SIG 2012 Brno, which is a FAD focused on meeting Fedora KDE SIG and working on selected features. The FAD is going to be held during the Red Hat Developer Conference.
- Our purpose is to complete with the following primary goals:
- proper Plasma Active integration to Fedora with the aim on creating tablet suited Fedora Active spin (lead jreznik).
- LightDM (with KDE Plasma integration) (lead cwickert).
- In addition, we will attempt to complete the following secondary goals as time allows:
Detailed Work Items & Final Attendees
|Name||Arrival||Departure||Need accommodation (specify which days)||Roommate|
|Jaroslav Reznik (jreznik)||-||-||local||-|
|Lukas Tinkl (ltinkl)||talk to rvokal pls|
|Radek Novacek (rnovacek)||-||-||local||-|
|Rex Dieter (rdieter)|
|Kevin Kofler (kkofler/Kevin_Kofler)||Fri 07:37 AM||Sun evening||yes, 2 nights: Fri-Sat, Sat-Sun||volter|
|Than Ngo (than)||talk to rvokal pls|
|Christopher Wickert (cwickert)|
|Luigi Toscano (tosky)||-||-||local||-|
|Volker Fröhlich (volter)||Fri 07:37 AM||Sun evening||yes, 2 nights: Fri-Sat, Sat-Sun||kkofler|
RH guys, deal it with your managers :)
- Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Date: 17. - 18. 2. 2011
- Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University
- Date: 19. 2. 2011
- Red Hat Czech office
See DeveloperConference2012 for more plans and travel information.
Snacks/Beverages: available during the conference
Lunch: will be provided during the conference (recheck)
Dinner: will be provided for the main conference day, expect our own private dinner too