FAD systemd 2013
This is the main page for the systemd FAD 2013, which is a FAD focused on systemd in Fedora.
- Our purpose is to... complete with the following primary goals:
- Discuss (and fix!) current issues and priorities of systemd in Fedora
- Collect feedback for upstream development
- Discuss possible additions to the RPM macros for systemd in Fedora
- Discuss whether we should recommend Defaults for Restart= in Fedora for systemd services.
Detailed Work Items & Final Attendees
- Lennart Poettering
- Kay Sievers
- Michal Schmidt
- Michal Sekletar
- Lukas Nykryn
- Vaclav Pavlin
No list of topics yet.
Completed work item
- Work out budget
Decide on Dates and Location
- Arrange Lodging
- Location: Red Hat Offices, Brno
- Date: Fri, Feb 22, 2013
- Schedule Not yet.
We'll have a hackfest about systemd on Thu, Feb 22, 2013, and we'd like to make the subsequent day, Fri 23, 2013 a FAD.
The hackfest's event is here:
Snacks/Beverages: Details go here.
Lunch: Details go here.
Dinner: Details go here.
If you want funding from Red Hat, ask the Community Architecture team. If you can find other ways to fund your FAD, that's great too!
|Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek||Travel to FAD, departure||Travel to FAD, arrival||Travel from FAD, departure||Travel from FAD, arrival||700 EUR|
|Tom Gundersen||Travel to FAD, departure||Travel to FAD, arrival||Travel from FAD, departure||Travel from FAD, arrival||120 EUR|
|Jóhann B. Guðmundsson||Travel to FAD, departure||Travel to FAD, arrival||Travel from FAD, departure||Travel from FAD, arrival||700 EUR|
- Travel: $A for airfare, bus, train, etc. funding needed to get attendees to the FAD
- Housing: $B for hotel, etc. needed to have attendees sleep during the FAD
- link to hotel room booking website, if applicable
- Space: $C for renting space to hack in, if applicable
- address and travel details for the space
- Supplies: $D for anything else you may need
Total budget: $A+B+C+D