FAmSCo report 2010-02
Basic FAmSCo activity
FAmSCo held 3 meetings in February. Attendance was as follows:
- 3 out of 3 -- Joerg, Maria, Susmit, Rodrigo, Luca
- 2 out of 3 -- Max, David
So far this year, FAmSCo has held 6 meetings. Overall attendance has been:
- 6 out of 6 -- Joerg, Maria, Susmit
- 5 out of 6 -- Rodrigo, Max, David, Luca
One of FAmSCo's goals this year is to make sure that at least one FAmSCo member is at each regional meeting that is held.
As of the time this report was prepared, X regional meetings held in February had been logged.
- NA --
- EMEA -- 1 meeting, 1 attended by Joerg, none attended by Luca
- APAC -- 2 meetings, none attended by Susmit.
- LATAM --
FAmSCo mailing list
FAmSco's mailing list received 35 messages this month:
- Max -- 12
- Joerg -- 8
- Susmit -- 6
- David -- 3
- Rodrigo -- 3
- Luca -- 2
- Paul -- 1
- Maria -- 0
General accomplishments or decisions
- First Townhall meeting was held on 8th February. It was generally constructive.
- Concerns were expressed about "Bad" booth behaviour. FAmSCo discussed about it and decided to leave the behavioural decision to the event owner.
- FAmSCo has decided to create a page for "things to show on your laptop during an event".
- FAmSCo was notified about a case of dispute between a mentor and a mentee. FAmSCo decided to create a SOP for ensuring prompt action for settling such disputes.
- FAmSCo has decided to have a mentor meeting. The goal is to collect feedbacks for improving the mentoring process. It will be held on 1st march, 1900 UTC at #fedora-meeting-1.
- FAmSCo has decided to open up the FAmSCo trac, but not before Max deletes all the tickets with private info.
- Paul Mellors is now a Mentor.
- FAmSCo has decided to replace the Ambassadors FAQ with a page like this. Help is needed from the ambassadors for building this.
- FAmSCo will triage all the outdated pages in category:ambassadors. The pace will be 20 pages/week.
|New tickets||Still under mentoring||Sponsored||Rejected||Month|
|50||28||9||57||January 2010 -- Joerg 15:45, 30 January 2010 (UTC)|
|63||5||10||56||December 2009 -- Joerg 11:35, 30 January 2010 (UTC)|
|College Park F12 Distribution||User:dramsey|||
FIXME (Rodrigo) -- No events. If there has been some sort of communication failure between LATAM Ambassadors, Rodrigo, and FAmSCo, let us know!
|Cerea Fair||User:Lfoppiano||Ambassadors/IT/Events/2010/CereaFair||Event report||Huge event, 25,000 people attended|
|Fedora Cafe||User:Zoltanh721||Cafe_con_Linux||Event report||9 people|
|BASIS SoftExpo 2010||Mahay Alam Khan||BASIS SoftExpo 2010||Report|
|GNUnify 2010||fedora-india||http://gnunify.in||Shreyank, Kushal Susmit|