Fedora Language Testing Group [FLTG] is a SIG group of Fedora contributors taking care of language testing in Fedora.
Our mission is to test and review language support in Fedora and act as a bridge between translation team, i18n team and users to aid in testing languages in Fedora.
What do we do
- Test the new fedora releases for our respective languages using different test cases we have prepared.
- File the bugs and provide reference for other language maintainers/testers.
- Add new test cases based on new bugs filed and new packages.
- Prepare the ISO for testing in consultation with the release-engineering team.
- Coordinate and conduct both i18n (with the help of Fedora i18n team) and 110n test days.
- Based on the ISO selected for testing, review the test cases.
- Keep informed the l10n team about new issues, helping them to improve the testing.
- Submit the report on test days and collect feedback from testers.
- list - Discussions about Language Testing activities (Need to add a description)
Meetings are held weekly on Tuesdays, 0930 UTC.
You could check FLTG Archives
Fedora Language Test Days
- installation Test Day
- 2012-03-07 Completed
- 2012-03-14 Completed
- 2012-04-05 Completed
- Fedora 15
- Fedora 12
Language Bug Triage
List need to create in Bugzilla 'TODO'
Fedora 18 i18n Features
Fedora 17 i18n Features to include in testing
- A S Alam (asa)
- Jaswinder Singh (jassy)
- Ani Peter (apeter)
- Sweta Kothari (swkothar)
- Kévin Raymond (shaiton)
- Nilamdyuti Goswami (ngoswami)
- Manoj Kumar Giri (mgiri)
- Pravin Satpute (pravins)