Checklist for FLTG Members
1. Decide the date for all three testing - i18n testing day (by i18n team), l10n testing day and L10n/i18n Installation testing day based on the current release schedule.
2. According to the dates decided file a ticket on Fedora QA for the l10n test day.
3. Send an email to the release-engineering team with the ticket number, with a request to prepare the ISO and get it ready by a convenient date (at least 3 days before testing day).
4. Review both FUA and non-FUA test cases and :
(i) Make necessary changes to the existing test cases.
(ii) Add new test cases for the new packages or features added in the release.
5. Send the test cases to fltg mailing list for feedback.
6. Send information on common bugs or issues to the mailing lists (fltg and trans), thus making the testers aware of the known issues.
7. Send a test day notification email to all mailing lists about the test days dates for the testers to be ready.
8. Follow up with the release engineering team on the ticket for ISO.
9. Once ISO is ready, download and test the same.
10. Provide necessary details like, ISO link, test cases link, package links etc and correct information about the test days on the FLTG wiki page.
11. Send another email to the mailing lists on test days about 2 days before the test day and a final reminder on the previous day.
12. Be present on the test day on the fedora-fltg irc channel to assist other testers.
13. The testing will be open for a maximum of 2-3 weeks. After 2-3 weeks send the testing report to the mailing list
14. Collect feedback from all the testers on the test day.