Feedbacks from COMMUNITY
Suggestion and feedbacks on Fedora 19 testing
- Test Case Add or Remove
L10N Test day
yum - Why No Test Case????
cracklib and passwd - merge test cases
noriko - "the result of running passwd is the result for both cracklib and passwd"
- While testing with live iso we need to have few changes in test cases accordingly.
- Instead of running the command as root we need to do sudo. - Few packages of system-config-* are giving error messages.
- Few testers are still confused with some situations like 100% translated with some rendering issues.
One common guideline should be provided to testers to determine under which circumstances they should fail a test case. As this is only for l10n testing we should pass the test case if it is 100% translated. And provide some additional informations regarding rendering issue, etc as a comment.
Suggestion and feedbacks on Fedora 18 testing
- Good feedback on new layout for test cases - Tagoh, Noriko
- Anaconda testing to be done no matter its stable or not - Noriko
- Better to have testing of comps component along with anaconda on Installation test day - Noriko
- Provide bug numbers along with the test case or package if its tagged as 'this is currently not ready to test' - Noriko
- Communication of testing dates to be earlier.
Suggestion and feedbacks on Fedora 17 testing
- Test review - Firstboot - noriko - 20 Apr 2012
- Special ISO creation - noriko - 20 Apr 2012
- Communication Few day Early - Roman - 11 Apr 2012
- Test cases more descriptive - Noriko - 20 Apr 2012
Back to FLTG home page