FOSDEM 2017 in Brussels, Belgium
FOSDEM is the biggest free and non-commercial event organized by and for the community. Its goal is to provide Free and Open Source developers a place to meet. FOSDEM 2017 will be held on February 4th and February 5th.
Location & Schedule
FOSDEM - February 4 & 5, 2017
Attendance and Parking is free
ULB Campus Solbosh
Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt, 50
The event is easily reachable by public transportation. For details, see below. If you are afraid of getting lost, the following links might help you:
Fedora Project Attendees & Booth Personal
We should have 6-8 ambassadors (or other contributors) in order to have always at least three ambassadors on the booth.
- Put an X in the S column if you need funding of your travel to attend.
- If you're willing to staff the Fedora booth, please put "booth staff" in the Comments column. Otherwise put "attendee" there.
|1||Zacharias Mitzelos||Event Organizer||EN, DE, GR||X||Yes|
Group accommodation for all sponsored participants will be organized to reduce costs. Expect to share a room if you are requesting lodging.
If you need accommodation and you are asking for sponsorship, don't book it on your own and contact Zacharias.
Items to Bring
Want to bring something for the booth? Add it below!
|2||Rollup Banners||Zacharias Mitzelos|
Mailinglist: fosdem at lists.fosdem.org. We will inform you when news about FOSDEM is available.
- Official Site: http://fosdem.org
- RSS feed: http://fosdem.org/rss.xml
- Planet Aggregator: http://planet.fosdem.org