FUDCon:FUDCon Toronto 2009 budget
The overall budget from Red Hat for FUDCon:Toronto 2009 is currently $19,000.
- Fedora Engineering (Paul Frields & Tom Callaway): $4,000 in Q4
- Community Architecture (Max Spevack): $5,000 in Q3
- Community Architecture (Max Spevack): $10,000 in Q4
|Name of Traveler/Vendor||Item Description||Q3 CA||Q4 CA||Q3 FE||Q4 FE||Comments||Done?|
||Y, was already booked from Tim's budget|
|Toshio Kuratomi||Airfare||$307.40||Flying to Boston and bussing.||Y|
|Stephen Smoogen||Airfare||$248.90||Flying to Boston and bussing.||Y|
||Paid for out of FE Q3 -- does not impact bottom line|
||Covered by FAmNA sponsorship, flying to Boston and busing.||Y|
|Simon Birtwistle||Airfare||800||Zikula; from LHR|
|Paul W. Frields||Lodging||150||Airfare already bought by FE|
||Covered by FAmNA sponsorship!|
|Simon Birtwistle||Lodging||150||Zikula; from LHR|
|Mel Chua||Lodging||400||Taking bus from BOS|
|Dave Jones||Lodging||200||Taking bus from BOS|
|Chuck Ebbert||Lodging||200||Taking bus from BOS|
|Luke Macken||Lodging||200||Taking bus from BOS|
|Tom 'spot' Callaway||Lodging||200||Taking bus from BOS|
|John Palmieri||Lodging||200||Taking bus from BOS|
|Mairin Duffy||Lodging||200||Taking bus from BOS -- paid by bstevens?|
|Dave and Buster's||FUDPub deposit||1,000|
|Dave and Buster's||FUDPub balance||2,550|
|Local Motion of Boston||Bus deposit (tentative)||750||Unsure of requirement/due date, TBD|
|Local Motion of Boston||Bus balance||2,050|
|(T-shirt vendor)||T-shirts for pre-reg||1,000|
|(Lunch on Saturday)||1,000|
|(Lunch on Sunday)||
|(Lunch on Monday)||
Into this total we must fit the following requirements:
- Bus from Westford (~$4K)
- Travel for the following remotees from the Fedora Engineering team ($5.1K)
- Bill Nottingham (~$300)
- Toshio Kuratomi (~$300)
- Mike McGrath (~$300)
- Stephen Smoogen (~$300)
- Paul W. Frields (~$300)
- Seth Vidal (~$300)
- Max Spevack (~$300)
- Greg DeKoenigsberg (~$300)
- Karsten Wade (~$300)
- Mel Chua (~$300)
- Bill Nottingham (~$150)
- Toshio Kuratomi (~$150)
- Mike McGrath (~$150)
- Stephen Smoogen (~$150)
- Paul W. Frields (~$150)
- Dave Jones (~$200)
- Chuck Ebbert (~$300) ?
- Luke Macken (~$200)
- Tom 'spot' Callaway (~$200)
- John Palmieri (~$200)
- Max Spevack (~$300) ?
- Greg DeKoenigsberg (~$300) ?
- Karsten Wade (~$300) ?
- Mel Chua (~$300) ?
- did I miss anyone?
- Lunch on Saturday
- Lunch on Sunday
- Lunch on Monday
- Travel and lodging sponsorship for the following people.
- Kevin Higgins (release party contest winner) (~$700)
- Sebastian Dziallas (due to .edu-related opportunities @ FUDCon) (~$700)
- Adam Miller (~$600) [FAmNA sponsored]
- Simon Birtwistle? (note, travel from London) (~$1.2K)
- Matthew Daniels (~$600)
- Eric Christensen (~$600)
- FUDPub on Saturday evening (food + 1 beverage?) -- $3.5K
- Setup costs for venue -- $0
- Schwag -- ~$7 per pre-registrant? ($1K for t-shirts)
- ESTIMATED TOTAL so far: $19.9K
ARCHIVAL NOTE FROM F11 FUDCON: Why food for some, not for others? Red Hat folks get a per diem. A couple other people get per diem because they're not dayjobbers and don't typically have those expenses either.
This is based on a total attendance of ~130 people.
|Day||Line Item||Expected Cost||Notes|