FUDCon Pune Website
All the tasks are being tracked via openetherpad.org
We intend to have a website where we can keep track of:
* Events - like FUDCon Milan, FUDCon India etc, separately on the same installation * Speakers - with their profile * Sessions - with attachments ( presentations etc. ) * Voting for the sessions * Parallel Tracks and Rooms * Time Slots * Pre-scheduled slots - like lunch/tea break etc. * Attendee Registrartion * Payment ( in case an event is a paid event ) - we won't need it I guess. * Scheduling of event across tracks * Sponsors
* Sep 19 18:00pm IST - IRC Log https://raw.github.com/gist/1226473/45a1908e938082ccbaefe9f581ffbadf0222b9cf/gistfile1.txt * Discussed about the plan in general * Discussed about OpenID vs FAS vs LastUser * Discussed about Drupal on OpenShift * Need to obtain a hosing space/domain from Kushal Das. Till then we will use the cloud hosting space ( which vaidik has ), for development. * Create this wiki page.
* Website Design & Theme * Setup repository for the website * Configure COD to meet our requirements
IA/Navigation: This is a proposed IA for the FUDCon website. Mether, tuxdna, shrink - change it as you please.
* Conference * About FUDCon * Venue * Sessions * Schedule * Promote FUDCon * Pune * About Pune * Travel * Accommodation * Places to see * Community * About Fedora India * FUDPub
How to develop for FUDCon website? Just follow these steps and let us know if you have need any help.
* Pull the latest work done from the Git repo. - https://github.com/vaidikkp/fudcon_website * Get the latest database dump from the server. * Modify sites/default/settings.php to work with your local mysql server. * Populate the local mysql database with the downloaded dump. * Work locally. * When done, check the repo for changes by other collaborators (i.e. us) by pulling the latest copy. Merge and resolve conflicts. * Push to the repository. * Go to the server and pull the latest changes for testing.