Plan is for a 12-page booklet. This is what we had in Tempe.
- 1: (Front cover)
- 2: Welcome to Lawrence (rbergero/ianweller)
- 3: Table of contents, sponsors, emergency contact info, errata link
- 4–5: Area map
- 6–7: Good things to know (FUDPub, hack suite, microblogging, games, what's a BarCamp)gn
- 8–9: General schedule
- 10–11: Local vendors
- 12: (Back cover)
- Red Hat
Emergency contact info
Include a link to: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Lawrence_2013/Booklet_errata
Area map items
Good things to know
Blogging / microblogging / IRC:
BarCamp: (this needs a *complete rewrite* from previous booklets, it has tl;dr syndrome)
- Shoot for places near the primary hotel and along Massachusetts Street.
- When possible, get address, hours open, phone number, and website address. Specify source of hours open — most will need to be verified with the store.
- A few locations, if very good, should be included even if they aren't near the primary hotel.