FUDCon:Paris 2012 TODO
This page is used by the local team in order to track ongoing tasks.
According to our primary schedule, the next important dates are:
ASAP to sign the accommodation contract (action eseyman, shaiton)--Shaiton 14:21, 12 June 2012 (UTC) see the announce.
ASAP to write a public page for marketing (fr/en)see here
SOON to confirm the FUDPub location/meal (action shaiton)Done for 150 people, should ask for more?--Shaiton 18:01, 26 April 2012 (UTC)
- by August, booklet and tshirt design. The booklet should give precise info like how to leave the airport, join the hotel from the train stations/airports.. See also here.
- And of August, call for talk/hacking sessions. Filling the OWF schedule.
- Badges quotes (all taxes inc) (Zoltan proposed stickers for the badges)
- Order lanyards
Eseyman and Shaiton have the contract, for 30 twins for 3 nights. They need to sign it and give it back.
Shaiton is dealing with the contract.
- NEED to be done, ASAP. Call made to:
- [AGREED] Parinux, eseyman
- Wikimedia Fondation, shaiton
- Mozilla Fondation, shaiton
- RATP, shaiton
- Open Document Foundation, shaiton
- Open Wide − os4i, shaiton
- Smile, shaiton
- ARM, shaiton
- Keynux, shaiton
- Linaro (ARM) + ARM gurus?, shaiton
- Search for airline discount, see with travel agencies
Create a Linkedin event (achrg)--achrg see the event page.
Create a fedora-fr.org static pageDone at rencontres.fedora-fr.org/fudcon-2012
- Create a event on Google plus, need to find who manage the account
Create a fudcon.fedoraproject.org page.Done, thanks to Robert.
- Create booklet
- Create tshirt
- create beer coaster
- Create the official logo/banner (request at design/fr team). See #233
Create a wiki page where to put a list of the people to contact (promotion of the event) (achrg)--achrg see the wiki page
Schedule Universities talks
add bellow who has already been contacted and who is the Fedora contact.
Eseyman/Shaiton to handle the OWF part
Planning for CSI
Shaiton : take care of arm and fablab related stuff ( like printing case for raspberry pi ).
See our specifc wiki page.